Access is denied. Check that the Default Content Access Account has access to this content, or add a crawl rule to crawl this content. The item was deleted because it was either not found or the crawler was denied access to it- Sharepoint
This error will occur, at the time of crawling the SharePoint application content. because, you may have provided a URL to access the SharePoint web application like http://www.abcd.com
When the search engine tried to crawl the content using the www.abcd.com URL, the server will reject the request. because, it will take the request as “LoopBackRequest”.
Is to add the following registry key.
We have to disable the LoopBackRequest in registry. To do this, just follow my instructions:
1. Go to command window and type regedit.exe
2. Once opened the registry editor, just navigate to “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa”
3. Right click on “Lsa” and create a new 32bit DWORD value
4. Rename it as “DisableLoopbackCheck” (Note: you cannot rename it actually. so, once created the DWORD value, directly paste/type as “DisableLoopbackCheck”.
5. Then again modify the value of “DisableLoopbackCheck” as “1”
6. Close the registry editor.
7. Now start to crawl the content.
Please let me know, if it helps